OLGC SCHOOL BANKING INFORMATION - email@example.com
With 2 weeks left until the end of term, there is still time for students to be in the running to win a family trip to Tokyo! We currently have 39 students who have been automatically entered into the draw. All the best to everyone.
Also, the Commonwealth Bank is giving school bankers the chance to win some amazing prizes by demonstrating regular saving behaviour in our Future Games competition. Students who make 3 or more deposits during the competition period will automatically get a chance to win.
How to enter; (Must complete all 3 tasks by the end of the competition period)
- Make 3 or more deposits +
- Play the future savers games (Starting Monday 16th October)
- Complete the online entry form during the competition period get a chance to win!
Prizes up for grabs are;
- 5 x Nintendo Switch Neon Console Pack
- 7 x Sphero Ollie Racing Robots
- 9 x Garmin kids vivo fit activity trackers
- 10 x 3 Doodler 3D pen sets
Details for the competition are below and see the flyer when you come to banking on Wednesday mornings.
The Cyber Handball is currently out of stock. All other rewards are available. 😊
School Banking day is WEDNESDAY ‘s from 8.15am until the school bell rings at 8.35am in the school canteen.
Sharon Seaman - School Banking Co-ordinator and the School Banking team - Zana Appelbee, Mel Fowler & Scott Miller